Jeremy Fisher from Surface Surgeons is coloring & shaving his hair to raise money for childhood cancer research with St. Baldrick’s Foundation.
- Every 2 minutes a child is diagnosed with cancer.
- Worldwide, 300,000 children are diagnosed with cancer each year. And in the U.S., more children die of childhood cancer than any other disease—more than AIDS, asthma, cystic fibrosis, congenital anomalies and diabetes combined.
- Kids with cancer are our reason for it all. They’re the inspiration behind our event and the reason we’re helping fund childhood cancer research. We believe all kids should be able to grow up and turn their dreams into realities.
- More than $200 million. 1060 grants. 27 countries.
- The research that we fund has the potential to impact every kid diagnosed with cancer.
Jeremy’s daughter was a young victim of this horrible disease. The disease is real. The painful effects that impacts the child and the family is real. Surface Surgeons is proud of Jeremy for helping to fight a great cause and we stand beside him on this journey.
Click to Donate to the St. Baldrick's Foundation